Seiyuus Kana Hanazawa and Kensho Ono announce their marriage

0

Through their personal Twitter accounts, prolific voice actors Kana Hanazawa and Kensho Ono announced that they have married. Hanazawa posted on his account:

“I have an important announcement to make to all of you. I, Kana Hanazawa, have married Kensho Ono. He is a person who has made my life more enjoyable all this time. Now we will continue to support each other without ever forgetting the support that you have given us. "
For his part, Ono wrote: “I apologize for talking about my private affairs, but I have an important announcement to give to all those who support me. I have married Kana Hanazawa, a great person who has always dedicated herself to her work, who is always stunning and who makes me a better person. Thanks to all who have always supported me, rest assured that we will continue to support each other with devotion. "
Regarding their relationship, this had already been in the public domain since February 2017, when during a broadcast of a show program it was revealed that the two had returned to the same apartment after dinner. After that, they both admitted to the relationship.

Kana Hanazawa has stood out in the voice acting industry for her roles as Nadeko Sengoku in Monogatari Series, Anri Sonohara in Durarara !!, Kanade Tachibana in Angel Beats !, Ruri Gokou in Oreimo, Mayuri Shiina in Steins; Gate, Kosaki Onodera in Nisekoi, Chiaki Nanami in Danganronpa, Ichika Nakano in Go-Toubun no Hanayome, among many others.

For his part, Kensho Ono stands out for his participation as Giorno Giovanna in Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, Tetsuya Kuroko in Kuroko no Basket, Arata Kaizaki in ReLIFE, Tooru Nayuki in Starmyu, among other roles.

Source: Oricon News

You may like these posts

No comments