Un romcom nace en I Ended Up Marrying the Girl in My Class I Hated the Most

0


A press release announced that the popular romantic comedy light novels written by Seiju Amano and illustrated by Nanami Narumi , “ I Ended Up Marrying the Girl in My Class I Hated the Most ( Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon suru Koto ni Natta. ),” are getting an anime adaptation. The release listed a special video and that Hinaki Yano will voice the protagonist Akane Sakuramori , but did not reveal production details or a scheduled premiere date.


For his part, Seiju Amano began publishing the light novels in December 2020, with illustrations by Nanami Narumi through the publisher Kadokawa . A manga adaptation by Mosskonbu has been published through the Shonen Ace Plus service of the same publisher since May 2021, where it is still in serialization.

Sinopsis of I Ended Up Marrying the Girl in My Class I Hated the Most

High school student Hojo Saito marries his classmate Sakuramori Akane, the girl who is his worst enemy at school. “If you tell the rest of the class that we got married, I’ll kill you.” “I don’t want them to know either. It doesn’t make sense.”

Their newlywed life wasn't going so well, and they were constantly at odds. However, as they go about their daily lives, the distance between them shortens, they have more pleasant moments together, and they slowly come to understand each other. Saito discovers the tender side of Akane that he's never seen before, and Akane slowly begins to recognize the feelings she's been keeping inside. The touching newlywed life of two people who can't be honest with each other begins here.

Source: Comic Natalie

(c)Tenano Sacred TreeKADOKAWAKura Marriage Production Committee

You may like these posts

No comments