A guy cheated in Apex to 'stop being a virgin

0

 


Recently, a story went viral on Twitter in Japan related to the video game “ Apex Legends .” The controversy revolves around Momojo Jotaro (桃条承太郎) , a professional eSports player who was discovered playing with a partner who used illegal cheat programs in the popular video game. Momojo admitted in a statement that, despite being aware of the violation, he continued playing due to an unusual proposal he received: two female players promised to help him “graduate from his virginity” if he maintained a high rank in the game.

In his public statement, Momojo expressed:

  • « I, Momojo Jotaro, played ranked games with a player I met in early July during the second part of Season 21, and who turned out to be a wallhack cheater. Despite knowing this, I continued playing ranked mode, which resulted in boosting. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to all the players in the qualifying league who were affected and harmed by this situation.

  • The root of this incident comes from several factors: After a tweet from the team about an incident involving another player on June 30, I received harsh criticism online. Furthermore, I was going through a difficult time due to a fight with my family, which led me to a state of despair. Also, I must admit that I had a close friendship with two women who liked Apex Legends, and one of them had jokingly told me that she would help me 'graduate from my virginity' if I maintained the rank of Predator.

  • This set of circumstances, although embarrassing, led me to make these mistakes. I apologize, but to protect the privacy of the two women mentioned, I cannot provide further details in this statement. I am deeply sorry for what happened .

 


The eSports team Deltan Gaming , to which Momojo belonged, also issued an official statement:

  • « Report on the boosting of a team member: We confirm that Momojo Jotaro, a member of our team, was playing ranked matches in Apex Legends with a user who used cheats, despite knowing about their use. This act is a serious violation of both our team and the integrity of the game itself, and will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Because of this, Momojo Jotaro will be kicked off the team. As a measure to prevent future incidents, we will take legal action against any player who violates the rules in a similar way. We apologize to our fans, collaborators and everyone involved for the inconvenience and concern caused .

The online community has reacted with a mix of humor, disbelief and criticism towards the situation. Here are some of the most notable comments:

 

  • This is too much fun ."

  • « Don't play with the heart of a virgin! ».

  • Too honest, makes me laugh ."

  • He couldn't resist sexual desire ."

  • « I can only say 'what bad luck' ».

  • « Sexual desire is a source of energy ».

  • Well, you can't blame someone for trying ."

  • « As a former employee of a gaming company, I condemn what he did. But as a man, I understand his feelings about him.

  • Everyone involved is problematic, but the two women are the worst ."

  • Virgins and weak men are easily deceived, they should watch Tanukana's transmissions ."

  • « Why is 'graduating virginity' trending? ».

  • « The cheats are rubbish, but the motivation is so tender that I can't get angry .»

  • « Did you manage to 'graduate'? ».

  • He must have been excited every time he rose through the ranks ."

Source: Otakomu

You may like these posts

No comments