Silent Witch anime was Kadokawa's 'big announcement'

0


During the “ Aniplex x Kadokawa Anime Matsuri ” event it was announced that the light novels written by Matsuri Isora and illustrated by Nana Fujimi , “ Secrets of the Silent Witch ( Silent Witch: Chinmoku no Majo no Kakushigoto )”, will have an anime adaptation. This was the “important announcement” that had been prepared for this event, although some expected “something better.”

Unfortunately, the statement did not reveal production details or a scheduled release date , so we will have to wait for more information soon.

 


The statement included comments from the authors:

  • Matsuri Isora (author of the work): I am very happy to announce that “Silent Witch” will be adapted into an anime. This has been possible thanks to the hard work of everyone involved in the production of the work and the support of our readers. Really thank you very much. In the original novel, a certain black cat says, “Praise me more! Praise me! If you want, compose a ballad, write a novel, paint a portrait and pass it on to posterity.” Now, it has been turned into a book, a manga, and an anime. I am deeply moved.

  • While monitoring the anime, every time I see or hear the data submitted, I am grateful for the wonderful work of the professionals involved. Anime, the result of the work of experts in various areas, is truly an integral art. I feel very honored to be a part of something so incredible, although I often exclaim “Hieee!” when viewing the data. Hieee (it's really amazing)! I hope many people enjoy the “Silent Witch” anime.

  • Nana Fujimi (illustrator of the work): Congratulations on the anime adaptation of “Silent Witch”! As the illustrator of the original book and as a fan of “Silent Witch”, I am overjoyed. When the adaptation was announced, I remembered many moments, like when I designed the characters and drew the covers. At the same time, I was excited to think that I will soon be able to see Monica's story in the anime. I want to thank again Mr. Isora, who created “Silent Witch,” everyone involved in the book and manga versions, those working on the production of the anime, and the fans of “Silent Witch.” I will also enjoy the anime as a viewer with all my might! Congratulations on the anime adaptation!

On the other hand, Matsuri Isora began publishing the story through the independent service Shousetsuka ni Narou in February 2020. It later began publishing it on paper through the Kadokawa publishing house in June 2021. A manga adaptation by the hand of Tobi Tana is published through publisher Kadokawa 's B's-LOG COMIC service in July 2021.

Synopsis of Secrets of the Silent Witch

Monica Everett, the Silent Witch, is the only magician in the world who can use magic without reciting the spell, a true hero who single-handedly defeated a legendary black dragon. However, this young genius is actually… super shy! It's true: she learned to cast spells silently to avoid speaking in public and, despite her power, she has no confidence in herself. Now, Monica has been tasked with secretly keeping an eye on the second prince. Can she maintain her composure as she faces both the evil forces that pursue the prince and the terrors of social interaction?

Source: ComicNatalie

(c)2024

You may like these posts

No comments