The creator of Danganronpa sends a message for the tenth anniversary

0
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the start of the Danganronpa video game franchise, and developer Spike Chunsoft released a special video with a message from series creator and stage writer Kazutaka Kodaka.


“I am Kazutaka Kodaka, from Too Kyo Games. I am something like the God who created Danganronpa, or so I believe. This year is important to us, as it marks the tenth anniversary of the franchise. It has not been the same ten years for the rest of the world, but I still want us to celebrate together. 99% of my Instagram followers are from outside of Japan, so to be honest, I am highly dependent on my international fans, and someday I will learn English and broaden my horizons. I hope they are still there by then.

Anyway, this year we will be launching Danganronpa for smartphones. Please install the game on the phone of someone unknown and help spread the word. But that's not all, we still have many surprises for this tenth anniversary, so stay tuned. Kodaka Kazutaka out. "

About Danganronpa

The video game franchise was created by Spike Chunsoft and to date consists of three titles in one main line. The series has inspired multiple manga and novel adaptations, as well as two anime seasons produced by Lerche Studios.

The story follows a group of high school students who are forced to participate in a game in which they will kill each other. And the series has received quite favorable criticism, praising the atmosphere of the game and the characters.

Additionally, the first three main line games will be released for smartphones with gameplay adapted to touch screens and a new interface, as well as a new gallery of illustrations.


Source: Crunchyroll

© Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
© Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd./ 希望 ヶ 峰 学園 第 3 映像 部 All Rights Reserved.

You may like these posts

No comments