Naomi Oozora, the voice of Satania, asks her followers not to make hurtful comments

0

Through her personal Twitter account, voice actress Naomi Oozora shared a short speech regarding people who like to post hurtful comments or constantly insult. “I would like to ask you something serious, why don't you stop writing so many hurtful things and attack? It seems that the majority think that it is inevitable to meet these types of people, but because the world is in a serious situation, I would like to give a small friendly speech.
She began her speech with an answer: “In the past, when someone said something hurtful to me, I usually endured it. "If the fact that this person attacks me makes her calm down, well, I guess that's fine." That's what I used to think. I want to work so that people are happy, if that means the well-being of the group. ” She continued in a second post: “However, I recently realized that this philosophy of facing things is wrong. If someone is having a bad time, their pessimism can be transmitted to their surroundings in some way, and I think it is a very sad fact for the people involved. "
About Naomi Oozora

She is a voice actress born in Miyagi Prefecture in February 1989. She currently signs with the talent agency Aoni Production. Oozora made her voice actress debut in June 2012, in a minor role on the Saint Seiya Omega series. She subsequently landed her starring role in January 2014, playing Inari Sushimi in the series Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

Since then, she has been recognized for multiple roles such as Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa in Gabriel DropOut, Chio Miyamo in Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro, among others. Currently, she is playing Hana Uzaki in the anime adaptation of the manga Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! which will be released on July 10.

Source: Official Twitter Account

You may like these posts

No comments