They criticize fans of big breasts in anime

0

 


Recently, an opinion published on an anonymous blog has generated a wide debate on social networks in Japan. In the entry, the author expresses his dissatisfaction with the representation of female characters with large breasts in anime and manga works. Below is the translation of the original text and a detailed analysis of each of its parts.

  • I'm sorry, but it makes me a little sick. It doesn't happen to me with real people, only with two-dimensional characters. There seems to be an intention that bigger is better, and that bothers me. Did that character really want to have big breasts? If the character is important, they should give her an average bust size instead of imposing large breasts on her. Is it fun to impose your preferences on a character? Well, probably yes. Personally, I don't like big breasts, so it bothers me more.

  • I really want this to stop, but this trend probably won't change. Even in manga magazines, gravure idols highlight their breasts, and I want that to stop too. It's not the idol gravure's fault. The thing is that highlighting your breasts is already out of fashion, right? Do you really like breasts that much? That is the question. It makes me a little nauseous. I want to read manga, but I can't help but see the cover with a gravure. Since it is a manga magazine, they should put illustrations of characters like in Weekly Shonen Jump. I digress, but I want them to stop making characters with big breasts.

  • I like the story, but I find big breasts hard to bear. For example, in 'The Dangers in My Heart', they should make them smaller... I don't need that much sex appeal... But the authors do it because they like it, so it can't be helped. Personally, the size of those breasts is background noise. But readers like it bigger, so it's a win-win. Ah, living in a world where big breasts are good, it's hard to bear.

 


This post has generated quite a stir on social media, with many users sharing and discussing their views. Some agree with the author's opinion, while others defend the creative freedom of authors and the diversity of tastes among readers. The conversation is still ongoing, demonstrating once again how debates over gender representation in manga and anime continue to be a hot topic in the community.

  • When my breasts are small, I feel a little sad ."

  • « I recently watched 'Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi' and the characters' breasts were so big that I lost interest. Would that fall into the category of 'abnormally large breasts'? ».

  • In my opinion, the mahjong manga 'Saki' goes a little overboard in that regard ."

  • The debate about exaggerated breasts has been around for a long time, but 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' is about adolescence, so that argument makes no sense in this context ."

  • « Since Bunny Asuna's appearance in 'Blue Archive', the bar for considering large breasts has been raised .»

  • We all like breasts, but unrealistically huge breasts in manga and anime always divide opinions ."

  • « It is evident that many characters are designed according to the tastes of the author, but sometimes they also change according to the preferences of the editors or readers .»

  • « With ' Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu ', I have felt that the breasts began to stand out more as the story progressed, and that makes me a little uncomfortable .»

  • « It bothers me too. It seems that some believe that there should always be a character with huge breasts, which is a mistake. I prefer to stop reading those works, even if I miss something good .

  • I UNDERSTAND COMPLETEly. Seeing abnormally large breasts on Akimoto Osamu or Kobayashi Ritz characters in 'Saki' is disturbing to me. I feel the same way about Eiichiro Oda .

  • « Big breasts catch my attention, but it bothers me more when they draw cleavage on characters with small breasts for no apparent reason .»

  • « Isn't it better to have big pectoral muscles? If the pectorals are large, the nipples are not visible, as in 'Otokojuku'. Although it seems that I have changed the subject ».

  • I completely agree. "I'm not looking for big breasts in two-dimensional characters ."

  • « According to my research, there are many who prefer extremely large breasts, especially among otakus .»

  • Totally agree. Seeing extremely large breasts on characters where it is not common or seeing artificial breast pockets is very strange. Also, seeing erotic manga ads on non-erotic sites is the worst .

  • « It is the author's decision. Expressing an opinion is valid, but the author does not have to conform to it .

  • « I want to enjoy the story and the characters, but when they exaggerate the breasts and make them swing just to please the readers, I stop reading. Big breasts have their own kind of history and character .

Source: Yaraon!

You may like these posts

No comments