Seiyuu Azumi Waki ​​announces her pregnancy

0

 


Voice actress Azumi Waki , known for her participation in numerous animes, surprised her followers with an emotional statement through her social networks, where she revealed that she is expecting a baby. In her message, Waki ​​expressed the following:

  • « I would like to inform you that I have received the gift of a new life. I am currently in a stable phase of pregnancy and my health condition has calmed down, allowing me to continue working with the support of those around me. I have decided to share this news at this time to take into account any possible impact on my future schedule. From now on, I will continue with my activities while taking care of my health. I sincerely thank all those who support me and those who work with me, and I hope that you will continue to give me your warm support .»

© 2019 NIPPON COLUMBIA CO.,LTD. All rights reserved.

Azumi Waki ​​is recognized for her portrayals of iconic characters such as Senko in “Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san” , Maika Sakuranomiya in “Blend S” , Rem Galleu in “How Not to Summon a Demon Lord” , and Special Week in “Uma Musume: Pretty Derby” . Her talent has allowed her to stand out in the anime industry, being one of the most beloved actresses by fans.

Following the announcement, social media was flooded with comments from fans, some of them surprised and others showing their unconditional support for the actress:

  • « Is she really pregnant? I didn't expect that from my dear Special Week… ».
  • « Congratulations, Waki-san! I hope everything goes well in this new stage of your life »
  • How did he get married without us noticing? Anyway, congratulations! "
  • « I always wanted to be like Cesario for her… Well, I have to continue supporting her from a distance .»
  • « Sometimes I think that announcements like this should be made after the birth, just in case… »
  • « Happy news! Although a bit surprising… I wish you the best! »

Although some comments reflect surprise and even a touch of disappointment from certain followers, the majority have expressed their joy for this new stage in Waki's life. In addition, many have praised his professionalism in continuing with his work while taking care of himself in this very special phase.

Source: Yaraon!

You may like these posts

No comments