Boku no Kanojo Sensei light novels release ASMR video

0
A promotional video for the light novel series written by Yuu Kagami and illustrated by Oryo, Boku no Kanojo Sensei, was published on the official channel of the Kadokawa publishing house. The ASMR video promotes the launch of the seventh volume of the light novels and the second volume of the manga adaptation, which will be released simultaneously in Japan on June 25. The video has the participation of Shizuka Ishigami.


For his part, Kagami publishes the light novels through the Media Factory publisher with illustrations by Oryo since 2018. A manga adaptation by Kano Hoshikawa has been published on the Dra Dra Sharp website of the Fujimi Shobo publisher since 2019, and has a compilation volume to date.

Synopsis for Boku no Kanojo Sensei

Can a teacher be the heroine of the story? Please. Due to a traumatic experience, I am suspicious of people who call themselves teachers. I, Saiki Makoto, was called after school by the most popular and beautiful teacher in my school, Fujiki Maka-sensei.

"I ... love you ...", huh? A confession out of nowhere? "Until you confess that you love me, I will continue to pursue you regardless of the rest." Since then, I have been called to receive “psychological counseling” after school, where we watch videos together, have excessive contact, and go out together. Through the days, I will begin to notice my teacher ... but isn't this wrong?


© 鏡 遊 • お り ょ う / 株式会社 メ デ ィ ア フ ァ ク ト リ ー MEDIA FACTORY

You may like these posts

No comments