Yurina Hase, a retired seiyuu, breaks the silence about her life in voice acting

0

During a live broadcast, the now inactive voice actress, singer and gravure idol, Yurina Hase, made some important statements about her career in the voice acting industry and the reasons that motivated her to leave her career, as part in a way to "break the silence" and then disappear from social networks.

Although in her broadcast she made several comments responding to some users who wrote during her broadcast, she stressed: “I did not get along well with the other actors and actresses in Bandai Namco. They were bullying me, can you understand what that is? " She continued: "They treated me too badly, and I couldn't stand it, I was very weak back then."

However, she continued with her statements: “I am no longer interested in this industry. I'm not interested at all in the entertainment world. I don't think I can go back to my job as a voice actress again. In fact, I don't want to go back, I never thought that things would be like that in there. " She added: “I suffered from domestic violence. I was once beaten, tied up and locked up. After that, I went into deep depression.

She supplemented that statement with: “The cause of my depression was being locked up. And that person was related to the music industry, so my life was in danger. " She continued: “I would like them not to project the attitude of the character Yukiho Hagiwara (the character she played in the series The Idolmaster) on me, or vice versa. Hase also stated some facts about her classmates during her participation in The Idolmaster franchise (which is why she mentioned Bandai Namco): “Two of them smoke a lot. In fact, many of the young artists in the voice acting industry are "menhera" (people with mental or personality problems). "


She continued to talk about her stalker: “I recently received a message from the person who previously locked me up. I know it's stupid that we keep in touch, but I can't not. In fact, I heard from someone that a renowned voice actor is currently doing the same thing to a woman. " On the other hand, she spoke about romantic issues in general: “I am sure that in the industry there are many cases of infidelity within actors and voice actresses. Also, in the past I was ignored by a voice actor who was quite popular during a social event with the members of the series "Hyakko" ".

She continued: “Miyuki Sawashiro is a very nice person. She has enough charisma to be loved in voice acting and is also quite good at her job. In fact, if you ask me, there are currently no good voice actresses, neither as workers nor as people. " After these statements, and according to the publication prior to the start of the broadcast, Hase will disappear from social networks.

About Yurina Hase

She is a voice actress and singer born in Shizuoka Prefecture in 1979, and who has now definitively separated from voice acting. In 2015, Hase revealed through her Twitter account the reasons why she retired from the character of Yukiho Hagiwara from The Idolmaster, in 2010.

The actress reported back then that, while working in that role, in 2009 she received multiple death threats, which prevented her from appearing at live events. During those dates, the company clarified that if she did not appear they would delete the Yukiho character from the franchise, however, Hase is sure that that was only a lie to persuade her.


Later, her manager sent her a message notifying her that the company was already looking for a replacement for her. Subsequently, the actress mentioned that dealing with death threats and the police was too great a source of attrition, preventing her from doing her job, while Bandai Namco kept demanding that she participate.

Although she was not the one who decided to leave the role, it was her own agency that managed her departure. Her manager approved of this without mentioning that the agency would not take responsibility for any scandals that arose from it. This series of events marked the end of her career as a voice actress.

You may like these posts

No comments