Subaru and Emilia voice actors commented on the future of Re: Zero

0

The Japanese portal Animate Times published an interview with voice actors Yuusuke Kobayashi and Rie Takahashi, regarding their participation in the second season of the anime Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re: ZERO -Starting Life in Another World), where they played Subaru and Emilia, respectively. The extensive interview questioned the artists about their favorite scenes, however, the conclusion was highlighted by the fans, as they both made a comment about the future third season.


This is the last interview related to the second season of Re: Zero. Please give a message to all those who watched this second season and tell us what you expect for the future.

Yuusuke Kobayashi: Thank you very much for watching this second season to the end. Although it had to be postponed by COVID-19, I think the quality of the animation and the performance of the voice cast made it worth the wait, and I was confident that it would meet their expectations. I was completely convinced of that, and I really enjoyed participating in this from start to finish. If possible, I would like to continue on this immediately. However, now I am in the "after" after this second season. Including the break, we have worked for almost a year, and I feel exhausted. Probably not just me, but also the production team. This second season put a lot of energy on us with each episode, so I'll be happy to take a break for now and pick up Re: Zero once I'm ready to give it my all again.

Rie Takahashi: I can proudly say that I did a good job just like Yuusuke-san, so I would like you to see the series not only on television, but also in physical formats. Each episode is around 29 minutes 30 seconds long, amazing! I want to improve my skills and prepare for the sequel in advance. So I would like everyone to continue to support the Re: Zero radio show, where I will continue to participate. We will see you again at the event in June!

The first season of the animated adaptation had twenty-five episodes and was released in April 2016. A second season also had twenty-five episodes, however, its transmission was divided into two parts of thirteen and twelve episodes, respectively, broadcast in the seasons Summer-2020 and Winter-2021. All productions were carried out by White Fox studios.


Synopsis for Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu


A meeting that was supposed to signify the arrival of peacetime quickly breaks down when Subaru Natsuki and Emilia return to the village of Irlam. Witnessing the devastation left by the calamities known as the Archbishops of Sin, Subaru sinks into the depths of despair as his ability to remake things proves useless.


As the group heads to the Sanctuary in search of answers, Subaru has an unexpected encounter with the Witch of Greed, Echidna. Subjected to her wild rhythm, he is forced to plunge into the spirals of the past and the future. At the same time, various mysterious threats set their sights on the Sanctuary, heralding a horrible fate for the hapless people trapped within.


Source: Animate Times


© 長 月 達 平 ・ 株式会社 KADOKAWA 刊 / Re: ゼ ロ か ら 始 め る 異 世界 生活 2 製作 委員会

You may like these posts

No comments