The novels Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore nor dake Uzai exceed 250 thousand copies in circulation

0
On the official Twitter account for light novels written by Ghost Mikawa and illustrated by Tomari, Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore, or dake Uzai, it was announced that the work has exceeded 250,000 copies in circulation.


Mikawa began publishing the light novels with illustrations by Tomari through SB Creative's GA Bunko imprint in April 2019. The publisher published the fourth volume on March 13, and will publish the fifth on August 6. .


Synopsis of Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore nor dake Uzai

I don't need any serious relationship, I don't want to have a girlfriend and I just need a friend who has some value for me. However, despite my cold and curt attitude, Iroha Kohinata, my best friend's younger sister, continues to insist with the same phrase: “Senpai, let's go on a date! Hehehe, did you think I would say that?

Instead of blood, it seems that only energy drinks run through your body. She lies down to sleep in my bed, and does everything to seduce me and turn the situation in her favor. She's a girl who constantly bothers me and is unpleasant, and although I'm busy all day, she doesn't mind. Why does she do this?



© 三河 ご ー す と • ト マ リ / SB ク リ エ イ テ ィ ブ

You may like these posts

No comments