Internet loses its head over Japanese athlete Ami Kodama

0

The start of the Tokyo Olympics has caused thousands of fans to fall in love with charming and talented athletes from all over the world due to their excellent performance that has made them stand out from the rest.


Very surely at this point you will already have a wide variety of waifus or crush, including the famous Valentina Acosta Giraldo , and now we will tell you about another athlete who has conquered the world.


On this occasion, a video circulating on social networks highlights the performance of the Japan athletics team. The video that has gone viral is titled " (Japan) We instantly become the Japan Long Jump Team fans " ( Japan - We instantly became fans of the Japan long jump team ).

The athlete that we can see in the video is called Ami Kodama and despite finishing in fifth place in the sporting event, she has conquered the hearts of thousands of fans around the world.

Users on social networks have made a wide variety of comments highlighting her beauty and charming appearance.


Opinions about Ami Kodama

  • Man, I love athletic girls, especially when they're Japanese.
  • I think I have watched too much JAV, I can't think correctly.
  • He expected memories of his past or training.
  • She is like Mikasa! Shinzuo sasageyo !!!
  • Mikasa from real life, or have I seen too much Japanese novel in the course of time, and I can't think clearly ?!
  • How much does the soil cost?
  • What if she jumps on you? Think twice guys.
  • When I die, sprinkle my ashes on that sand.
  • I thought I was just watching an actress from a movie scene, but no, she really is an athlete.
  • I thought there would be inspiring flashbacks and monologues about friendship and family in the background.
  • Can you answer me honestly? Where are your eyes at 0:28?


Quite possibly, Ami Kodama's participation in the Tokyo Olympic Games will become one of the most anticipated by sports fans and outsiders who have been captivated by the athlete.


Just a short time before the Tokyo Olympic Games began ,  Valentina Acosta Giraldo and Ami Kodama  have conquered the hearts of thousands of people and in the following days we could see how more athletes begin to become the waifus or husbando of many people.


You may like these posts

No comments