Oshi no Ko: Watch as Aqua and Ruby end up kissing

0

 Incredible stir in the world of anime and manga! An illustration showing Aqua from “ KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ” ya Ruby Hoshino from “ Oshi no Ko ” kissing has become a trend among fans, generating surprised and enthusiastic reactions.


The "Oshi no Ko" franchise has caught the attention of fans in recent chapters due to an unexpected plot twist. Apparently, an incestuous romance is developing between Ruby Hoshino and her twin brother, Aqua Hoshino. This revelation has generated mixed opinions among readers, since not everyone is comfortable with this type of content.

However, one talented artist decided to step in and offer a fun and more palatable alternative for those who don't support incestuous romance. Instead of depicting Aqua Hoshino, Ruby's brother in “Oshi no Ko”, the artist replaced the character with Aqua, the charismatic goddess from “KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!”.



The artist's decision has been taken very positively by the followers of both series. The modified illustration has generated an atmosphere of fun and excitement on social networks and specialized forums, where fans praise the artist's creativity and ingenuity in fusing two different universes into one image.

The popularity of the illustration has led to an avalanche of memes, excited comments, and debates among fans of both series. This altered version of the illustration is considered by many to offer a more interesting and engaging take on the possible romance between the characters.

And well, obviously a more " horny " version of this illustration is also available, as the artist has already announced on his social networks:



Let's review the feedback from the community:

  • When Sarina was about to be reincarnated, she was offered to bring only one thing into her new life ."
  • If it's Aqua from KonoSuba, then it has my thumbs up ."
  • I was told there was an illustration of Aqua and Ruby kissing, but this is not what I expected ."
  • « Now I want to see an illustration of Aqua from Oshi no Ko and Ruby from Love Live! kissing, that would be justice for me ».
  • I was walking in public when I got this notification, and then I was relieved, thank God it had nothing to do with incest ."
  • « I support this shippeo for the simple fact that it is not about incest ».
  • « Yes, I freaked out when I read the text “Aqua x Ruby” in my notifications, but it turned out to be something that made me very happy ».
  • For a second I thought it was Aqua from the same anime ."
  • « It is not what I expected to see, but I feel more than satisfied ».

Source: Twitter

You may like these posts

No comments