Bocchi the Rock! had the most popular songs of the year

0


The musical album “Kessoku Band” by the band of the same name born from the anime project “Bocchi the Rock!“, based in turn on a manga written and illustrated by Aki Hamaji, won the first position in the 2023 Annual Digital Download Ranking according to Billboard Japan data. The fourteen-song album was released on December 28, 2022 (the ranking considers releases from November 28, 2022 to November 26, 2023) and includes songs like “Seishun Complex,” among others.

With this, the musical album surpassed other releases of the same nature such as “THE BOOK 3” by YOASOBI; “UTA’S SONGS FROM ONE PIECE FILM RED” by Ado; “Humor (ユーモア)” from Back Number; “ANTENNA” by Mrs. GREEN APPLE; “GOLDEN” by Jung Kook; among others. It should be noted that the Kessoku Band is a band made up of the voice actresses of the project Bocchi the Rock!, in addition to the members who play the musical instruments.

 


And of course, the delivery of the recognition was accompanied by words of gratitude from each of the band members (you can identify who is who by the characteristic color of each character):

  • Yoshino Aoyama, the voice of Hitori Gotou: I think the music of the Kessoku Band fully expresses the nature of the original work in sound. I think our strength lies in the fact that each song is filled with the individuality and quirky ideas of the songwriting characters and the vital aspects of the lyrical characters, and that we also allow our fans to consider these. aspects and enjoy them. It's fun to think what everyone involved in the project would think if they received such a wonderful award.

  • Sayumi Suzushiro, the voice of Nijika Ijichi: It was difficult for me to imagine how many people had found the music of the Kessoku Band in the midst of so many different genres and so much music, but this award made me has made me realize. I only participate as a voice actress, but I am full of gratitude. For those who have heard the music, but haven't seen the anime, please check it out. Not only the music, but also the world of “Bocchi the Rock!” They are very interesting.

  • Saku Mizuno, the voice of Ryou Yamada: I am incredibly happy to know that the album “Kessoku Band” has reached number one on the annual album download chart for 2023, and at the same time, “Bocchi the Rock!” It has never ceased to surprise me. I have had so many experiences and I am very happy to be able to participate once again as Ryo Yamada. I thought he understood everyone's thoughts and feelings perfectly, but it seems like they're overtaking me one after another (laughs). Thank you for your continued support! Thank you very much.

  • Ikumi Hasegawa, the voice of Ikuyo Kita: Since the album 'Kessoku Band' was released to the world, I have been surprised and happy every time to see how the Kessoku Band has jumped the boundaries of anime. As a vocalist, I sing my heart out with the sentiment of ‘Listen to me’, just like the lyrics of ‘Guitar, Loneliness and Blue Planet’. So I'm very happy that the song reached so many people and reached No. 1 on the downloaded albums of the year chart. This single album is filled with many different sides of the Kessoku Band. And I want to keep finding more and more different types of music from this band in the future. So please keep supporting us!

Fuente: Yahoo!News Japan

You may like these posts

No comments