Azumi Asakura indirectly responds to Yurina Hase's statements

0

Through her personal blog, voice actress and singer Azumi Asakura posted an update on canceling her upcoming concerts, adding an indirect response to the recent remarks by retired voice actress Yurina Hase. Asakura began by apologizing for the cancellation of the August concerts for The Idolmaster franchise.

"I was scheduled to perform a solo performance at the August 1 and 2 concerts," The Idolmaster 765 PRO ALLSTARS Single Live "but now the entire event has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I was really excited about this performance, but it can't be helped, I'm really sorry.

However, even though the franchise's 15th anniversary live concert has been canceled, it's still an important date to celebrate, let's see and hear the hits of the past, let's play video games, and spend time together with The Idolmaster.

And now, as a personal story, not only have it been ten years for me, but it has been the best ten years of my life and career. It's been a decade that taught me that I can't do anything unless I never stop trying. For me, who was quite weak in the past, these ten years signify great growth as a person.

That's what The Idolmaster has taught me, and it's also something I owe a lot to Yukiho (her character in the franchise). I am very grateful, so I will continue to strive for you and myself.

I already want to see the 765 Productions girls and The Idolmaster staff again, I really have not met better people than them, sincere, professional and excellent people. And of course, I also mean the producers. They have all become an important part of my life and I will always be grateful for what they have done for me. ”


Several fans agree that the last paragraph is addressed to the voice actress Yurina Hase, who previously made various statements regarding the staff of Bandai Namco, who owns the The Idolmaster franchise and whom Hase noted for treating her in a bad way and ruin your career. Additionally, both Yurina Hase and Azumi Asakura have lent their voices to the Yukiho Hagiwara character in the franchise, with the latter replacing the former after her retirement.

Furthermore, in a later translation published by other media, it was also revealed that Hase stated during a live broadcast that he experienced an unpleasant situation during a job interview for Sunrise, where he was asked to "perform sexual favors" and, by refusing , was notified the next day that she had not obtained the position she was targeting. She added that this was the only experience of this type that she went through in her career. Subsequently, she pointed out to the voice actors in the industry, mentioning that the new ones tend to “lose ground” and that they immediately begin to try to get closer to the voice actresses.

Source: Personal Blog

© 窪 岡 俊 之 / BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.

You may like these posts

No comments