Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and BOFURI announce a collaborative event

0

In the BOFURI smartphone game: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense. ~ LINEWARS! ~ Announced the start of a collaborative event with the Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari franchise.
The event will include special missions based on the characters in this franchise, as well as the inclusion of three additional commemorative costumes.




For its part, the game was released in Japan for iOS and Android devices last January, and is based on the franchise of light novels written by Yuumikan and illustrated by Koin, Itai no wa Iya nano by Bougyoryoku or Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu (aka BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense) who started publishing in September 2017.

A manga adaptation by Jirou Oimoto has been published in Kadokawa's Comp Ace magazine since May 2018, publishing the first compilation volume in November 2018.


© 2020 夕 蜜柑 ・ 狐 印 / KADOKAWA / 防振 り 製作 委員会 © D-techno © 2019 ア ネ コ ユ サ ギ / KADOKAWA / 盾 の 勇者 の 製作 委員会

You may like these posts

No comments