Kimetsu no Yaiba: Shiawase no Hana among children's favorite novels in Japan

0
The novel Kimetsu no Yaiba: Shiawase no Hana, based on Koyoharu Gotouge's manga, Kimetsu no Yaiba, ranked 10th out of 250,000 primary school students. Oshiri Tantei and Bokura no Nanokakan Sensou ranked eighth and ninth, respectively.


The survey was conducted by the nonprofit organization, Children's Book Election Office. For its part, the novel Kimetsu no Yaiba: Shiawase no Hana are written by Aya Yajima and are based on the original manga story. According to Oricon, the book sold 210,966 copies in 2019, making it the third best-selling light novel of that year.

A fifth-grade student commented, “I was very excited to know what would happen after the manga events. The version of the novel has many words and few images, so I had a hard time reading it, but thanks to this book I have started to like reading. ”

Aya Yajima commented: “It made me feel very good to find out that this book is causing children to be interested in reading. I'm very happy. I hope that this novel may be the impulse that leads the boys to give novel reading an opportunity. I will continue to do my best in hopes of offering you more books. Thank you".

Koyoharu Gotouge commented: “Thank you to everyone who purchased this book! I am very grateful to Yajima for having written this novel. A large number of people were involved in the production of a single book. Those people are like ninjas that hide their true forms, but I hope that through this book they will achieve their recognition. They are people who have created and brought this book into your hands. Please continue reading more books! ”

Source:  website via Nijimen


© 吾 峠 呼 世 晴 (著), 矢 島 綾 (著) / 集 英 社 SHUEISHA

You may like these posts

No comments