'A girl with big breasts will increase your sales,' Japanese composer claims

0


A post by an independent soundtrack composer, who usually produces content and sells it digitally through platforms, went viral on Twitter in Japan. In his message, the artist mentions that his products are currently for sale but had had few visits, let alone sales. So he decided to do an experiment to see if he could increase his sales flow by adding a big-breasted girl to the product cover.


"What would you think if I told you that I've been involved in the production of ten video games by myself on the soundtrack, put them up for sale, and still had no sales? I've been in this business for a long time, but when I changed the cover of my product and put an illustration starring a beautiful girl with big breasts, the product sold easily. This is the story of how I was able to increase the sales of a soundtrack collection by simply putting a beautiful girl on the cover," wrote the author of the publication.

Subsequently, the author of the post also showed the product in question, which he is selling through the sales platform DLsite. "This is the object of the mysterious advertising push, thank you all for asking. It's a collection of tracks from a soundtrack, though I'm sure some of you had already seen it, so apologies for the publicity," he wrote.

 


Source:  Twitter

© 1996 DLsite / Hobby Kobo Carrot Waiin

You may like these posts

No comments