Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni dake Uzai novels to get anime adaptation

0


In a special panel that was part of the online broadcast for the GA Fest event, it was revealed that the light novel series written by Ghost Mikawa and illustrated by Tomari, Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni dake Uzai (ImozA), will be adapted into anime. A special announcement was also shared on the newly created Twitter account for the anime.

In addition the illustrator of the novels, Tomari, shared a special visual to celebrate the announcement of this production.


 Voice cast


Haruki Ishiya as Akiteru Ooboshi



Sayumi Suzushiro as Iroha Kohinata



Tomori Kusunoki as Mashiro Tsukinomori



Soma Saito as Ozuma Kohinata



Kana Hanazawa as Sumire Kageishi



Mikawa began publishing the Tomari-illustrated light novels through SB Creative Publishing's GA Bunko imprint in April 2019. The series has six volumes to date, with the most recent volume published on December 15, 2020. In addition, the novels have a manga adaptation, which is published in Square Enix publisher Square Enix's Manga Up! app.


Synopsis of Tomodachi no Imouto ga Ore ni dake Uzai

I don't need any serious relationship, I don't wish to have any girlfriend and I only need a friend who has some value to me. However, despite my cold and curt attitude, Iroha Kohinata, my best friend's younger sister, keeps insisting with the same phrase: "Senpai, let's go out on a date! Hehehe, did you think I would say that?".


Instead of blood, it seems that only energy drinks are coursing through her body. She lies down to sleep in my bed, and does everything to seduce me and turn the situation in her favor. She's a girl who constantly annoys me and is obnoxious, and even though I'm busy all day, she doesn't care. why does she do it?


Source: Anime Recorder


(c)三河ごーすとSB Creative Corp. イラスト:トマリ

You may like these posts

No comments