Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy

0

In the most recent issue of Monthly Comic Alive magazine it was reported that the literary franchise based on the light novels written by Shuuichi Nimaru and illustrated by Ui Shigure , Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy ( Osamake: Romcom the Childhood Friend Won't Lose ), has exceeded one million cumulative copies in circulation.





Nimaru and Shigure began publishing novels light through the publishing label Dengeki Bunko of Kadokawa in June 2019. The publishing house published the sixth volume on 22 February, followed by the seventh on 9 April in Japan. In addition to a manga adaptation by Ryou Itou, the play is inspiring an anime adaptation produced by Doga Kobo Studios , directed by Takashi Naoya and scripts written by Yoriko Tomita , currently on air and confirmed with twelve episodes.

Sinopsis de Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy

My childhood friend Kuroha Shida seems to have feelings for me. She lives next door and is small and cute. With an outgoing character, she is a “doting older sister” type, this being one of her greatest strengths… But, I already have my first love, our school's beautiful idol and award-winning author, Shirokusa Kachi! Thinking about it rationally, I shouldn't have a chance with her, but, while walking home from school, she only talks to me, even with a smile! In fact, I might have a chance, don't you think?

Or so I thought, but then I heard that Shirokusa already has a boyfriend, and my life took a turn for the worse. I want to die. Why isn't it me ?! Even though she was my first love… As I drowned in despair and depression, Kuroha whispered, “If it's so difficult for you, how about we get revenge? The best revenge of all time, that is.

© Shuichi Nimaru (Author), Shigure Ui (Illustration) / KADOKAWA 

You may like these posts

No comments