Japanese make an altar to Kita-chan from Bocchi the Rock!

0



A photo of a couple of fans of the Bocchi the Rock! franchise was shared on a popular comment forum. who went on a "pilgrimage" to the places shown in the series. Let's remember that "anime pilgrimage" is a way in which Japanese fans call the fact of visiting the different places shown in an anime franchise and which, in turn, are based on a place in real life.

So, a pilgrimage from the Bocchi the Rock franchise! it involves the entire Shimokitazawa neighborhood , in Tokyo, since SHELTER is located there, a live-house that served as inspiration for STARRY, the live-house that serves as the base of operations for the Kessoku Band , the band to which it belongs the protagonist Hitori Gotou .

And it was precisely in that area where these two fans came across something quite particular. In one corner was a photograph of Ikuyo Kita, one of the girls in the leading group, accompanied by offerings of both products and money. That's right, it was a shrine dedicated to Ikuyo Kita. « Today I saw the portrait of Kita-chan when I went on a pilgrimage to the places of Bocchi the Rock! with a friend, so we decided to say a prayer from her! », wrote the Twitter account.


Ikuyo Kita is a bright and popular first-year high school girl. She is in charge of guitar and vocals for the Kessoku Band. She has a cheerful character, she likes to interact with people and she can talk to them with a smile without hesitation, even when she meets them for the first time. She is in love with Ryo, and her feelings can go too far. On the last page of chapter 66, it is revealed that she has athlete's foot (due to Bocchi trying to go to her house using that as an excuse). As a consequence, many fans criticized that the author inserted this disease into her.

And of course, the comments could not be missing:

  • Otakus are generally law-abiding, so this definitely comes as a surprise ."
  • « I don't understand, do people seriously leave money to an anime character? ».
  • « Nobody will tell me anything if I take that money, right? It's practically like people are just throwing it away ."
  • Well, I don't think they're going to say anything to me when I walk up there and grab several of those coins, I'm sure they're going to work for me ."
  • « I have a great million dollar idea! I'll put up four shrines with each of the Kessoku Band girls and people will throw money at them! I'm going out tonight to collect my winnings, if someone else hasn't done it before me! ».

Source: Otakomu

You may like these posts

No comments