LiSA will perform again at the Kouhaku Uta Gassen festival

0

Japan's national broadcasting station, NHK, announced the 41 artists who will perform at the 71st Kouhaku Uta Gassen, its annual special live program broadcast on New Year's Eve, also revealing that singer LiSA will be present. This will then be the second time the singer participates in this program (the first time was in 2019), while the Kouhaku Uta Gassen will be broadcast in Japan through NHK on December 31st between 7:30pm and 11:45pm (Japan Standard Time).


In her first appearance last year, LiSA performed her 15th single entitled "Gurenge", which was also the opening track of the animated adaptation of the manga Kimetsu no Yaiba. While the titles of the songs she will perform this year have not yet been announced, she is expected to sing her seventeenth single entitled "Homura," and the theme song for the film Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen.


Finally, LiSA posted a message via Twitter: "I will be participating in the 71st "NHK Kouhaku Uta Gaseen". I am very happy to be able to take part in this event for the second year in a row. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who continues to walk with me into the future. I will once again participate live on the Kouhaku stage with my heart burning red, being faithful to LiSA, and I thank you for your support.

Source: Official Twitter Account


SACRA MUSIC

NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved. 

You may like these posts

No comments